Friday, December 11, 2015

My Top Five Pokemon.

The Tentacruel King's Top Five Pokemon


The Tentacruel King is back, and for the last post of the year, I’ll do my top five Pokémon. As you are aware, I am a HUGE Pokémon fan. I’ve been playing Pokémon for several years now, and I’ve been in love with the series ever since.
         Let’s get started with number five. Number five is Garchomp. Garchomp is a Dragon- and Ground-type introduced in the fourth generation. With its great design and battle prowess, it immediately left a profound mark on my heart. Its combination of stats, typing, and movepool make it a great asset to any team. It can also Mega Evolve, though it’s not recommended.
         Number 4 is Beedrill, a Pokémon first introduced in the very first generation. Beedrill’s design and typing made it one of my all time favorites. I love Bug- and Poison-types. Combining them into an awesome looking Pokémon was a good idea. While it’s stats and movepool are poor, this can easily be remedied by using its Mega Evolution.
         Clocking in at number 3 is Uxie. This legendary Pokémon was introduced in the fourth generation. I consider it to be one of the cutest Pokémon ever. This Psychic-type may not be the strongest, but its amazing defensive stats and movepool make an excellent support Pokémon.
         Weighing in at number 2 is surprisingly, Tentacruel. Tentacruel is a Water- and Poison-type first introduced in the first generation. This Pokémon’s design is just awesome! Its movepool and stats aren’t too shabby either. Its movepool has just everything it needs to be either a Bulky Rapid Spinner, a sweeper, or a support Pokémon.

         And lastly, at number one is Victini. Victini is a Psychic- and Fire-type introduced in the fifth generation. This adorable legendary stole my heart the moment it was introduced. I consider it to be the cutest of all Pokémon. Not only is it cute, but it is also deadly. Its STABS are quite powerful. Its combination is only resisted by a handful of Pokémon. Its stats and movepool is pretty great as well. Tell me your top five Pokémon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment